Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013


Winkler bible camp                                by Ethan

On June 5th we went to Winkler bible camp. First we did the ropes course and it was fun. We did obstacles course first. The course was hard but I finished. Then I did ziplining and it was fast and fun. Then we went to go Rock climbing. I never got to the top but it was fun. Then we went to go for lunch after we got some play time. Then we went to go Horseback riding when the first group was gone we got to see the animals. Then we got to go on the horse my horse was named Dixie she was nice. Then we went to go canoeing me and Matteo were canoeing together. Me and Matteo did good we attacked canoes but we didn’t flip any canons. Then we went to archery. There were three groups and I was in the third group. I never hit the target but I hit over the target.  Then we had a wiener roast me and my mom were partners. It was good then we played a game called man hunt and then we went home.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Ethan but walls did you climb.
    By Stephan

    ReplyDelete