Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013


Our school trip

On Wednesday June 5th we went to Winkler bible camp. When we got there we put our stuff in the chapel then we went to ropes and we did an obstacle cores. First we went on a thing with two ropes and you walk on them and try to get to the other side without falling in the creek. Jordan, Stephan and Carl fell in. Then we went to the zip line after doing the course and I was a little scared to go on the zip line but I did it and it was not scary. The zip line was over the trees then someone caught me at the end and it was fun. Then I went back to ropes and tried a rope called the Tarzan rope and it went over the creek too. And I went 15 times. And it was fun the girl kept asking me if I wanted to come back and I kept saying NO! Then we went rock climbing and Joyce touched the top and had to say life is good really loud and rings a bell and she couldn’t reach the bell so she said ding then she came down and she said it was fun and her hands really heart. Then it we went for lunch me, Holly and Joyce ate on the swing. We made a new friend named George.  Then we left and went to go horseback riding and we got split into two groups. On horseback riding and the other group went to the petting zoo. My group went horseback riding first. My horse’s name was Sunny and she was a really good horse. I didn’t even have to control her because wherever the horse in front went Sunny would go. And then we went for another bathroom break and then we went canoeing. Me, Holly and Joyce went in a canoe. We did not know how to steer the boat and then we asked the life guard and we figured it out then we went under the bridge and then we went to the end of the lake. There were rocks.  Me, Holly, and Joyce got stuck then we figured out a way to get out we used our oars and pushed off and we got out then we went back under the bridge and we got stuck again! Then we went to the shore and Holly did not want to go again so Joyce sat down in the water and she got so wet and then we all went back in the canoe again! And we had to go tell the teacher that Joyce and me were wet and Holly and Joyce and me had to go to the bathroom and then we went back to the chapel got a drink from the drink machine then we went to archery and we had groups 1, 2, 3 I was group 3 Joyce was in group 2 and holly was group 1. Archery was kind of fun Mrs. Penner got lessons from Robert and she almost got it in the middle it was unbelievable it was so cool then it was time to go then we went and roasted hotdogs over the fire and it was fun. Then we saw George and asked him if he wanted to play basketball and he said yes then we had to go and me Holly and Joyce said bye and we went on the bus and we went back to the school and after we went to the school I watched the band concert it was the best day of my life!                    


No comments:

Post a Comment