Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013


            Winkler bible camp by Elaina

On the bus I sat with Martine. When we got there we put our stuff away then we got told the rules. Then we went to our first activity. It was rope course. We listened to the rules. They told the girls to zip line first. I was first. When I went down it was majestically awesome. And it was long. Then I got to go on Tarzan first. It was super fun that I didn’t want to get off. The boys in my class got wet: Jordan, Carl, Robert and Stephan. Next we went wall climbing. The boys had to take off their wet shirts and I was laughing. There was bouldering and wall climbing. I didn’t ring the bell but I tried.


2 comments:

  1. nice try at wall climbing you did good anyways you tried



    liam .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaina

    I likehow you put you sat with Martine. Which wall did you climb. Why did you use the word majestically.

    From: Andrew

    ReplyDelete