Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013


Canoeing at Winkler bible camp

On June 5th we went to Winkler bible camp. We went canoeing. Me, Carl and Stephan ware in the same canoe. We were very fast. We had signals. If I said Carl’s way we would turn right and if I said my way we would turn left. If one of us said normal position me and Stephan would row left and Carl would row right. We played tag with 2 more canoeing teams. I was in the back, Carl was in the middle and Stephan was in front. I had big paddle. Once me and Stephan traded spots it didn’t work very good so we traded back. The lake was not big at all. We got stuck in the rocks. Me and Carl pushed off with the paddles and we tried to back up. It was funny.  by Jordan              

1 comment:

  1. Good job Jordan I like how you used signals and remember how we almost flipped the cano?


    Carl

    ReplyDelete