Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018



Festival Du Voyageur
By Abby
Yesterday we went to Festival Du Voyageur by bus for our field trip. 
First we went on a horse carriage ride. The horses Joe and Ace. They rode us to a soccer field and we played a transportation game. Then Razzle and Dazzle rode us back.

Then we had a little bit of free time. After free time it was lunch and after lunch we went to Fort Gibraltar. We learned about Blacksmithing, Fur trading, Learning about the different foods and when we had to move a gun shot. No one got hurt though! It scared me soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!  I loved the fur trading the best because I got to touch all the furs. My favorite fur was beaver. Now I want a beaver blanket!!
 
Lastly we went to a playground!!! It had a sledding slide, healthy kid’s fun activities and tube slides!!!   



I would LOVE to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment