Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018



FESTIVAL DU VOYAGEUR
By Makyla
We took a bus to the Festival du Voyageur. First we went on a horse carriage ride to a game that was in the back. We got split into groups with Mrs. Johnston’s class where you had to get more packages then the other team it was so fun.
Second we looked at the ice sculptures. I liked the hand that was holding the origami dove. The other ones were: 4 pumpkins, a gas station, a really cool face and cubes stacked together. We played a few games it was so fun.
Then we ate lunch in huge tent with bunch of other class. And it was so so hot in there. I sat with my mom, Kiera, Abby and Taylor B.
Last we went to Fort Gibraltar. We were outside and gun shots meant that it was time to switch groups. We all screamed. I liked the furs at the trading post.
I love it. I would definitely go again. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment