Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Festival du voyageur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We went to Festival du Voyageur it was fun. First we got on to the bus and went to Winnipeg! When we got to the festival we split  up into our classes . Once we we got there we went on the sledding hill. And we were allowed anywhere around the hill or close to the hill. Then we went on the big climbing hill then I went in the maze it was fun and cool. We had lots of fun then I forget what else. Then we had lunch . And we went on this tube thing where you get on and you slide down, it was fun. But we had to stop because too many people got hurt so we had to stop. Then we wentand did tug of war and leg wrestling. Ethanbeat me the first 2 times but I came back! Then we went back to the climbing hill and went on it. Then we got onto the bus and got home!    

By: Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew and class;

    This post made me LOL!! It sounds so fast paced and sooooo much fun!! I am so glad to hear you are having fun at school. It wasn't too cold for you that day?

    Keep blogging 3/4 E - as its great to read all the posts!

    Mrs Penner

    ReplyDelete