Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

                                


                         Festival du Voyageur
                                                                           by Joyce
We went on the bus at 8:50 and when we started to drive at 9:00 and on the bus I sat with Holly and Mrs. Skog. It was a long drive. When we got there we looked at snow sculptures and after we went on a hill and on this long long slide that was so scary and fun! Me and Holly went in the maze and it was made out of snow. I got my face painted and Holly and we both got blue hearts on our faces. The horse sleigh ride was a lot of fun and we went fast and after we got to pet the horse. Aylie and Matteo fell during the ride. A voyageur his name was Ti-Paul read us a story. At the story he told us about his adventure and what happened. It was so fun. We had lunch there and a snack. At warming up time we did arm wrestling. When we went back on the bus I played on my IPad and I took some pictures.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment